Has anyone ever tried a dry brush? If you haven't, I HIGHLY recommend it!! Just brush your body before you hop in the shower, easy peasy! It feels SO good, and is good for you!
Just a few benefits you can expect from dry brushing...
* Smoother skin - Use the dry skin brush and feel your skin getting softer and smoother
* Exfoliates - removes dead dry skin, improving appearance, clearing your clogged pores, and allowing your skin to "breathe."
* Reduce Cellulite - softens hard fat deposits below the skin while distributing fat deposits more evenly to diminish the appearance of cellulite.
* Stimulate Your Lymphatic System- Helps release toxins and stimulates lymphatic System.
* Increase Circulation - Increases circulation to your skin and helps eliminate metabolic waste.
You should always go in strokes toward your heart, so always up on the limbs, and up on the abdomen, down on the chest :)
If you decide to buy through any of my links, I may make a small commission from Amazon No advice This website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. Limitation of warranties The medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Gabrielle Merl makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Gabrielle Merl does not warrant that: the medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the medical information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading. Professional assistance You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website. Liability Nothing in this medical disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. Credit This document was created using a Contractology template available at HYPERLINK "http://www.contractology.com/" http://www.contractology.com/